Monday, June 1, 2009

A Family Visit During May Gray/June Gloom

Mom, Dad and Nate arrived in San Diego last Wednesday afternoon for a week long vacation. Unfortunately, the fam decided to visit during the spring months which are known locally as "May Gray/June Gloom". As you can imagine, there have been numerous comments along the lines of "I thought San Diego was always 75 degrees and sunny" and "I only brought one pair of socks because I thought I'd be wearing sandals the whole time". Well, I guess the jig is up - San Diego does not always have perfect weather. What can I say? The world is an imperfect place.











Mom, Katie, Nate & Dad
Mission Bay
May 30, 2009




(If you are confused by the date and location combined with the sweatshirts and windbreakers, please refer back to the "jig is up" comment.)









Tesch Family
Miguel's Cocina
June 1, 2009






This is the requisite "Tourist Family at a Mexican Restaurant" photo. The Tesch family is incredibly classy, so we opted not to wear sombreros.

No comments:

Post a Comment